Any metallic structure exposed to the sea suffers corrosion and deterioration. Moving and placing boats, submerged structures, pipes and other elements, dry for inspection, involves COSTS.
The realization of non-destructive tests on-site therefore means a cost saving generally of importance and, sometimes, a need established by inspection bodies or regulators.
Collaborating with companies such the size of APPLUS in the realization of some of these works is a guarantee of quality.
Types of not destructive submarine tests:
- Thickness measurement with ultrasounds
- Visual and ROV control
- Professional quality video inspection and lighting equipment
- CCTV Inspections
Our technicians-divers have made the following works:
- Thickness measurement in ship hulls.
- Visual inspections, with CCTV and filming in:
– Outfalls and pipelines in general
– Hydroelectric power plants
– Thermal power stations
– Solar thermal power plants
– Nuclear power plants
– Pump wells
– Boats afloat